Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet Pea Stamps New Release Preview

[click pics for larger view]
Checkbook Cover: front
Stamps: Sweet Pea Stamps - Elaine Cox "Playing with Stars" Sheet 5

NEW! Elaine Cox's sheet #5, plate #46
Available to purchase now
begins shipping April 17th


Checkbook Cover - back
Stamp: Sweet Pea Stamps - Sentiment from Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Sheet 1


For more previews of Elaine's newest images, please see the rest of the DT's beautiful samples at the Sweet Pea blog.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


18 comments:

Tasha said...

Thats is the coolest cheque book cover ever! WOW fabulous work Randi
love tasha xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh WOW, GORGEOUS.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow! this is fabulous! :)

Elise said...

Cripes Randi! This is another absolutely GORGEOUS creation! I swear, your eye for colors just blows me to smithereens! :) Your details in it ... just, just, just, sooooo STUNNING! For me, this gorgeous picture on my checkbook cover would be a BAD idea. Because everytime I'd see something THIS gorgeous on it, it would make me want to keep buying and buying crafts more and more! lol! You are truly FABULOUS!
hugs,
elise

Danni said...

Love it!!! Just awesome!

Kerry said...

OMGosh, total GORGEOUS-NESS! I can't stop buying these stamps!!! I want them all. :) Going shopping! :)

Angela said...

Oh Randy, this is just absolutely Stunning!! I love this!! So amazingly colored!! THis is my favorite Elaine Cox sheet so far!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Emma said...

The colors in this are just stunning Randi...I love it!

RiNNE said...

i just love how colorful this is, Randi! Great, great coloring!

Leanne said...

Amazing cover! It's really beautiful!

Lau W said...

OMG ! this stamp is fabulous ! Your colors are so lovely ! wow !

WickedPixie said...

Randi, stunning, stunning, stunning! This is the most gorgeous checkbook cover, ever!! :-)Traci

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL... There are just simply not enough words to express how much I love your work!! Stunning Randi...Stunning! Xx

Pam Varnell said...

What a beautiful work of art Randi. I just love this!!!

CarlaKH said...

wow this is awesome! The colors are just beyond amazing. Brilliant!

Elena said...

Wow! The most wonderful checkbook cover I have ever seen! I love, love the colors! It is like a beautiful fairy tale! You are amazing artist Randi!

KymKreates said...

What a wonderful idea for a gift and for my old tired check book cover. I may just have to give it a whirl!!!! Yours is absolutely divine!
Kym