Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Greeting Farm Preview 2 & Oh MERCY!

Stamps: The Greeting Farm
PREVIEW- "Grannie & Gramps" {Release: 5/1}, "My House"


First off I would like to bid a fond farewell to the wonderful miss Cheryl Walker. Cheryl's been with The Greeting Farm all the way back to the Pink Poison days!! We will miss you Cheryl!! See a collection of Cheryl's beautiful TGF cards on the TGF farewell blog post here.

As we say goodbye to one teammate...we say hello to another...

PLEASE WELCOME Mercy Kerin

to the TGF Farmers!!! Whoohoo!!! If you aren't already a fan of Mercy's TGF work, or Tuesday sketch challenges...well...you SHOULD be!! And, now she'll be joining us as a TGF Farmer! So exciting! Congrats Mercy!
Please check out the rest of the TGF crew for more GRANNIE & GRAMPS previews:
Farmers:
Cindy Haffner
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Mercy Kerin

And, don't forget, today is THURSDAY'S SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE at the TGF blog. Check out the Scrapbook Crew:
Angela Sowell
Angie Blom
Claudette San Pedro
Jacilynn Cox
Jeannette Siciliani
Jessica Diedrich
JoAnn Valderama
Lysa Rohrer
Mag Araldo

Last week Jeannette graced me with a sweet Sunshine Award!! I just wanted say 'thanks Jeannette'!! Be sure to check out her beautiful blog (she takes the most AMAZING photos!) and be sure to read her cool tutorial on how to make the wings from the "In the Spotlight" set into flowers!! WOW!

I'll be back tomorrow with a Creepy Farm Fresh Friday!!!! ;o)

18 comments:

Tasha said...

This is super sweet Randi, love your colouring its awesome as always. So cool that you used the house set too
love tasha xx

RiNNE said...

This is just awesome, Randi! Those grandparents are adorable! And I like that you left the house & background uncolored!

Unknown said...

randi...what a perfect idea! love this, love this, love this! you're such a genius! awesome card!

Laura (Faerielore) said...

How cute are granny and gramps !!!! love this card hun and that little house is lovely !!!!! i want to see the new creepys soooooo excited xxxx

Emma said...

I love your Grandma and Grandpa Randi...They are sooo sweet looking and your coloring is as usual out of this world

KymKreates said...

I just love your card, although I do not think I quite look like that grandma!!!! But I think my grandkids would agree with your card. They always get spoiled here. You always have the best ideas!!!! I adore how you spotlighted just the people. Amazing!!!!

Bobbi said...

They are so adorable. Cute card, my Mom would love to get it.

Leanne said...

Cute card Randi! I agree with everyone about leaving the house colorless, let's you focus on the grandparents, but also pulls your eye towards it. Great card ;)

Kim said...

I love your card, so cool that you used the house in the background with the perfect sentiment!

Create With Joy said...

Love the house in that card!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Love crafts forever said...

What a cute card, awesome job.

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin Grandpa and grandma!

Danni said...

How very sweet!

Heather Schlatter said...

Randi these are adorable I am so going to have to buy the entire release this week!!!! I love love love this creation way to go!!!!

Heather

Melyssa said...

What a fantastic idea of using the house! It's so clever and such a gorgeous card.

Andrea Murdock said...

Honestly...my jaw is on the floor. I love this card so much!

WickedPixie said...

Beautiful, and how cool to combine those two sets like that! :-)Traci

kadie said...

Oh they are the cutest!! What a fab idea to use the house and add that sentiment. So clever. I really love your coloring of gma and gpa too! Thanks for inspiring me!