
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Creepy Cakes DIGI "Royal Pain";
"In the Spotlight" [butterfly button and sentiment]
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday with The Greeting Farm. It's been a fun filled week with TGF! The NEW RELEASES went live yesterday. We announced the new Thursday scrapbooking challenges, just in time for the "In the Spotlight" scrapbooking kit release!
Now on to today's challenge:
"Mary's Sketch Challenge"Another marvelous Mary Giles' sketch!!! Thanks for another inspiring challenge Mary!
Please visit the TGF blog for complete rules and some fun inspiration!
And be sure to check out the TGF crew blogs:
Farmers:
Critter Crew:
Scrapbook Crew:



23 comments:
WOW absoluetly awesome Randi, love the colours, your super blending skills are awesome
love tasha xx
Just gorgeous Randi...love it! Love her hair it looks awesome! Thank-you so much for your kind comments on my blog!
Your card is gorgeous Randi. I love the colours on this and she is such a pretty image!
Clairex
Wow Randi, I love the rainbow effect of your image!!
Great card
x
As always you have another winner on your hands. Your choice of color is awe-mazing!!!!! The sketch looks fun, just saw it on Kim's blog. Do not have many of their stamps, seems like I spend all my money on another line right at the moment!!!! Addictions, addictions!
Oh love this Randi, love her hair.
I love how her hair color artfully matches the paper, so sweet!
Great sketch and adorable card, Randi! Really love how you colored this Creepy Cake Girl's hair! :)
You rock my world, little Randi girl! This is so awesome-I love the tones you used in her hair and how they incorporate perfectly w/ that paper. Gorgeous!
Stunning card, Randi! I love how you colored her hair! :)
-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com
Beautiful! I love how you've incorporated pieces from the scrapkit! Have a great Friday, Randi!
Very pretty pastel colors you chose for her, I love your take on the sketch too!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Love your card Randi! The blending is super awesome! Keep inspiring!
RANDI wow wow!!!! Love this card, and LOVE So much how you colour its just looks amazing! Im lovin this sketch too, I think Im going to have to play!
Kristy xx
Randi, your card is so much fun!! Gorgeous colors! Love your style!
Such a lovely card!
Oh Randi, you ROCK!!! Your card is absolutely amazing!!! And her hair, OMG! ROCK-on! :)
Randi I love your card hun!! Im loving that coloring, and the colors you used!!!! Beautiful job!!!!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
randi...this is gorgeous! love the colors, and your coloring is fantastic!
This is so sweet, Randi, love that image and the colors you used. Sorry I'm so late in commenting, I got so far behind last week :)
Hugs, Christine
LOVE how you colored her, the colors are gorgeous!! Beautiful card! ~hugs
Randi! I soooo LOVE how you combine your colors in your images! This is just jaw dropping GORGEOUS! Wow wow wow! You make everything just .... FLOW. :) Looking at your creations is like therapy in itself for me ... lol! Stunning as always!
Hugs,
Elise
WOW! I wish I could take one of your classes and learn how you do that fabulous multicolor blending. Great job with the sketch. You always have a perfect choice of papers.
Post a Comment