Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Twilight Tuesday Anniversary Blog Hop!!

Photobucket

You found a BLOG CANDY stop!!
One lucky commenter on my blog today will win this AWESOME blog candy assortment from Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge!!!

Unity Stamp Company

My Werewolf can beat up your Werewolf Sentiment & My Vampire can beat up your Werewolf sentiment

Sassy Studios Designs

Sassy Studios Once Upon a Time Princess Penelope Digital Stamp & School Day Dayna (AKA Rosalie) Digital Stamp

Die Cuts R Us

Le Creme Paper Pack & One sheet of White Thickers
Die Cuts R Us

Stamp Happens Shop

Stamp Happens Embellishment Pack

Just leave a comment on my blog today! Winners of the blog candy at the candy stops will be announced on TTIC Friday October 30, 2009!
Now on to the challenge!

CHALLENGE #52: A look back at 51 challenges!
Today is the Anniversary Blog Hop at the Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge Blog! The hop will start and end at the TTIC website at: http://www.twilighttuesday.com
Happy One Year Anniversary TTIC!

The challenge is to pick from the past year's 51 amazing challenges!

#49 Home Is Where the Heart Is:
"Make a craft based on either a home discussed in the series or what means home to you."

[click pic for larger view]
Supplies:
The Greeting Farm: Wild Sprout Edward
Artful Inkables: Fictionally Inspired
Eat Cake Graphics
Copic Markers
Versamagic ink: Midnight Black, Night Sky, Eggplant
Tattered Angels glimmer Mist: Snow Angel

#5 Which Team are You?
"This challenge is all about showing your love! You can craft any creation that shows which team you are on."

Supplies:
The Greeting Farm: Wild Sprout Edward
Unity: Boo Crew, My Vampire...
Copic Markers: W00, W3, W6, W9
Spica gliter pen: Clear

Challenge #16 Twilight Music:
"Music is an important element in Twilight. Let the music from the book or the movie inspire you!"

For this challenge I chose one of my favorite songs from the Twilight soundtrack; 'Never Think' by Rob Pattinson.




[click pics for larger view]
Supplies:
Unity: Butterfly Beauty
Papertrey Ink: Butterfly Kisses
Tattered Angels screens & glimmer mist
Distress Stickles: Fired Brick; Glitz Stickles: Tiara
Lindy's Stamp Gang EP
Adrirondack Paint Daubber: Silver
Marvy heart punch


Many thanks to the wonderful blog candy sponsors including these additional sponsors:
Stamp Insanity Stamps http://stampinsanity.com/
The Greeting Farm http://thegreetingfarm.com/shop
Stars Fall Designs http://starsfalldesigns.etsy.com/


Next stop on your hop: Rebecca http://bellacarta.typepad.com/


46 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous cards Randi, I love the background on the one with the house
xx

susy said...

Gorgeous, really love that first card, the background rocks.

maiahs_momma said...

Wow, what amazing cards you created :)! Thanks for this chance to win some goodies :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

RiNNE said...

U R too cool! All of your Twilight inspired cards are lovely! Makes me want to bust out my Edward stamp & play!! Just in time for the movie! Am on Team Edward, too!

♥Rach♥ said...

Those projects are just fantastic! I especially love the Edward card with the "werewolf", that sentiment is really, REALLY cute. Love all your work!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow wow wow love all your projects, FANTASTIC.!!

Kerry said...

WOW! What a bunch of amazing projects, I absolutely LOVE the Edward card, the background are totally awesome!! Holy cow, as I scoll down, there are more stunning projects.

Jessica Diedrich said...

THUD. Ok, I cant even get PAST the journal and I really have to becaues the cards? OME!!!!!!!!! These are absolutely STUNNING-like, beyond words kind of stunning-like, the "ill be stalking your blog all day long" stunning! You are AMAZING, girlie!!!

Tammy said...

Randi
This is fantastic! Did you notice that you might have a different Edward than what's in the shop? I bought Edward when he first came out and then if you look there on in the shop that has his hair going a different way. How Fun.
Love you cards.

Alison said...

Wow! These are all incredible projects! Buty I think your top one is my fave. Love that you used Glimmer Mist! You are super talented! Thank you so much for Hopping with TTIC!

Jacqueline said...

WOW!!! You are a RockStar!! Holy moley these are drop dead gorgeous! *pun intended* LOL! Never Think is my favorite song of all time...haunting, beautiful..made me get the shivers reading the lyris on your project! LOVE them all sweetie, I am SO glad you could help us celebrate!! :D

Jacilynn said...

Wow, What eye candy Randi! Super cute projects!
x

Jennifer said...

Amazing projects. I love all the sparkle. I need to get some glimmer mist. You have convinced me.

Unknown said...

Wow I am so impressed I love the card and the journal they are gorgeous...


Janie

Unknown said...

Beautiful! that is all I can say! I love the house card and the whole bit! Amazing!

Tamara Bennett
tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com

Beth said...

I am STUNNED! These are some of the most amazing and original projects I have ever seen! the b&w one is unbelievably cool, and the Edward in front of the house is just phenomenal. And do I need to even justify the notebook with words? Not sure how... these are AMAZING projects, Randi! Gorgeous!! Thank you for participating in our birthday celebration! Rock on!

Lisa said...

Great projects!! I love that song by Rob also. My daughter and I listen to it over and over :)

Juanita said...

Wow all your projects are great. Love the one with Edward by the house, too cool!

Gabby said...

GORGEOUS work! I love everything!!!

Elena said...

Wow! What a gorgeous cards, Randi! I love the scene you created on your first project; and what a neat idea with the werewolf; love the words from the somg too!
Thank you so much for sharing your great blog candy!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! What an awesome post and stunning creations!
I adore your black and white Team Edward card! That is just too cute!!!
Happy hopping Tuesday :*)
~ margie

WickedPixie said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! I just don't even have the words...especially that fist one...WOW!
I am usually a vampire girl, but not so much with Edward. Maybe I like them a little more sarcastic and dark - Lestat, Jean Claude, Eric...:-)Traci

Jen Shults said...

Holy cow Randi! These are amazing. There are so many things I could go on about. The detail in your Home is Where the Heart is card is astounding. I just keep looking at in and finding more and more! And the black and white card is just ingenious. I've never thought to do that but yours is just stunning! And that book... gasp. That song is by far my favorite of any from the sound track and you did a beautiful tribute to it! Thank you so much for playing today and for hosting a candy stop!

Laura B said...

You cards are great! I absolutely love the cover of the notebook, it's gorgeous!

-Laura

ellepaulette said...

These are wonderful!!! WOW!!! I am blown away by your amazing projects. The colors and designs are just perfect!!

:)

Sparkplug17 said...

How gorgeous! I love all the glitter in the background! I love your little WW! :)

Eve said...

I am lost for words right now! Hold on let me pick myself up off the floor! WOW!!!!!
I adore your blog! And your projects are amazing!
Enjoy the hop!

Rebecca said...

Hello, I've stumbled across your blog from the splitcoast gallery - i'm amazed. I love the black & white Edward card, I'm off to have a proper nosey now ;0) x

Heather said...

All of your projects are INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE them all. I especially love your Team Edward card! Gorgeous!

CraftyC said...

Wow Randi, these are all so beautiful. Your 1st card is stunning and I love it!!
Clairex

Unknown said...

I knew when I came here you would just rock this blog hop....
You know how I am stalking Rob... I think I might have to take up stalking you...Hold on that sounds way too creepy...Can you stalk someone in the nicest possible way???
LOL...Yes I am a freak!! Randi..seriously...You are so inspiring that I am in awe of everything you make...I just LOVE your work...I have decided that when I get over there I am visiting you and you are giving me lessons...Thanks for joining us for our very special day!! Love and Hugs...Don Xx

Erica said...

I don't even have words to express how amazing these projects are. I am floored. You are uber talented!!!

StampinCathy said...

Awesome and inspiring cards. Love your creative style.

Unknown said...

Your cards look great!

hugs,
Gini

Julie said...

HOLY COW. These projects are just stunning. The use of the lyrics is just so beautiful, very touching. Thank you so much for your support of Twilight Tuesday and for participating today!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Wow! your cards are stunning, love all the color and details you put into it! great job!
natalie

Tonya Klar said...

Girl, you have some seriously cute stuff here! HEY AND WAIT!! I see Claireabelle my stamping sister at the top of the comment list! Waving at Claireabelle!! Your work is AWESOME AWESOME! I cannot wait to visit your blog again soon. thank you so much for celebrating with us today!

hollybeary creations said...

OMG!! I love your Banner!!! Great projects you do amazing work!!

jan farnworth said...

love your projects.

~Jeri~ said...

WOW!! What stunning work!!! You've got an amazing blog!!!

Monika in VA said...

Love the Edward cards & the music notebook is so beautiful (as is the song)!

The background of the house/Edward card is stunning!

Amber said...

I'm loving the blog hop! Beautiful cards!

Liz-RedApron said...

Edward is so cute - can I go Trick or Treating with him?

Rebecca said...

OME!!!! your projects are all STUNINNG! I agree with everyone :-) they're all perfect!

kadie said...

oooooooooh, I LOVE THESE!! I can't wait until NOV 20th!!

RiNNE said...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Yay, I won! My second blog candy ever! :) I cannot wait to play! Thanks again for the chance! And I can't stop looking at your Edward cards...they're so dreamy! :)