Friday, November 6, 2009

Unity Friends with Flair and BIG NEWS!!




[click pics for larger view]

So much news to share today!!

First, I am SO thrilled to be a finalist in the Unity Bachelor Bro Challenge!! I am one of the lucky 7 finalists that get to compete for an amazing Unity prize package!! HOW EXCITING IS THAT?!?!? My entry is a few posts down, or click here. Many thanks to Unity for hosting such amazing challenges, and of course, big thanks to the Unity bachelor himself, Mr. Ryan BROman!


If you haven't joined the party over at the Unity forum at SCS yet, be sure to stop by, because it is one FUN group!! Unity always has something amazing going on, including their latest endeavor....


It's Your Ippity Opportunity!



Intrigued by the new blinkie?? Unity launched it's sister company called {ippity} yesterday! It's a wonderful NEW stamp line sold only by independent {ippity} sellers. These stamps will not be found on the store shelf or at online retailers, nor will they be for sale at the Unity site. How can you get your {ippity} stamps? You can either purchase them from an {ippity} seller, or become an {ippity} seller yourself. To see a temporary list of sellers, click here. To find out how you can become an {ippity} seller, click here.

Now, it's time for Friends with Flair Friday at Unity Stamp Co.! See the Unity blog for a complete list of today's Friends with Flair.



It should come as no suprise that I love making backgrounds! For these I used the Bevy of Butterflies and Le Chic Vintage kits. I inked up the butterflies with two shades of ink. I traced around each butterfly with my Sakura gelly roll in Silver Star. It's super glittery. The script background is from Le Chic Vintage, which was the September scrapbook kit of the month. October and November are still available at Unity. September is available at Paper Maniac.

[click pics for larger view]
Supplies:
Unity Stamps: Bevy of Butterflies, Everday Adorable ['smile'], Le Chic Vintage
DP: MME
Ink: Memento-Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa, Angel Pink, Summer Sky, Versamagic-Perfect Plumeria
Sakura gelly roll pen: Silver Star
Marvy and EK punches
Prima bling

Don't forget, there's a special Friends with Flair blinkie hidden on one of today's participating blogs...find the blinkie and leave a comment and you could win 25 FREE Unity stamps!!


Thanks for visiting!! Have fun blinkie hunting!

Back to the Unity main blog list here.

Or, next blog: the wonderful Nina!
BIG SALE THRU THE WEEKEND....

32 comments:

Tasha said...

Its a beautiful card Randi. Fab paper and love the sentiment circle and the bling - so pretty
love tasha xx

RiNNE said...

Congrats on being a finalist!! I think you're a shoe-in for the wonderful prize! Does the winner get the bachelor too. Or would your hubby make you return him--buwahahaha!!

Great card! Woot woo for making your own design/ paper! Looks beautiful! I especially love the swirly sparkles. Too cool!

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats, love your work, so very pretty.

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card Randi! I love the background you made, just beautiful. Congrats on winning that bachelor challenge too!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG! I was going to email you yest to say CONGRATS! I will soooo be rooting for you my friend! You are amazing! Ok, and HOW funny is it about these cards of ours? They are TOTALLY sisters, LOL!!! We def had the same idea-how funny! Well, you are one girl after my own heart, what can I say? Love ya, chickie!!!

Elena said...

Congratulations on being a finalist, Randi!
This card brought a smile to my face! I really like the background you created!

Kerry said...

Woohoo, FINALIST! Too cool! As always... awesome card.

Sherry Campbell said...

This card is beautiful! Congrats on your win!

Rona said...

Wow congrats!! Love your butterfly card!!

Anonymous said...

congrats to you!
love how your card sparkles

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful card!!Big congrats on your Winn so happy for you!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card! Good luck in the Bachelor Bro Final round!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful card and congrats on the Bro challenge!!!

Velta said...

You are to be congratulated!!! Your card is just beautiful Randi!!!

Danni said...

Congrats and I LOVE this card!! oh so pretty!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card! I love the butterflies.

Tracy said...

Very pretty! I love it:) BTW...are you Kerry's friend who I met at a class at The Paper Tree in Manchester?

Jacqueline said...

huge congrats chica!! So deserving!1 LOVE this beautiful creation! The colors are so cool and the butterfly background is so perfect!! Great work!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SOOOO gorgeous!! Congrats on your Bro win!

מימס mimms said...

wow what a fabulous card,i loveit !!
just looking at it
and i'm smilling :o))!!
love all the glitter in it !
congrats on geting to the finals!

Unknown said...

I am soooooo excited for you Randi!! OME!!! Congrats...I KNOW you will win, cause your YOU!! LOL!!
Why is it everytime I see one of your creations I get a huge grin on my face?!! You amaze me Hon...you really do...This card is absolutely gorgeous!!

And if you want I will give you my distressing secrets!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Bro challenge! Your card is beautiful! Love it!

Monika in VA said...

Lovely! Great colors on those papers!

FibreJunky said...

Congrats on being a finalist!! Best of luck to you.

WickedPixie said...

WooHoo! Congrats Randi!! This card is super fab, too!! :-)Traci

Dawn M said...

congrats and beautiful card!!

Kelly Mahany said...

This is beautiful! Congrats on making the top seven and being eligible for the big prize!! Good luck!

ANAT S said...

beautiful card Randi
Congrats on being a finalist

dstandard said...

Beautiful card!

Amy said...

Congrats Randi, and best wishes for continuing success in the finals!
Your butterfly card is gorgeous!

JazzyH said...

I love the colors!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Randi!!!!
Your paper is amazing!!!
Blessings, Maria