Friday, November 20, 2009

Twilight Tuesday NEW MOON Blog Hop

[click pics for larger view]
Welcome to the Twilight Tuesday New Moon Blog Hop!! If you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop please go to the TTIC blog for a complete list of today's participants.
Along the way there will be blog candy from Artful Inkables. Please check out our sponsor AI's Twilight Inspired Stamps: Into the Moonlight and Fictionally Inspired and the Vampire Romance Themed Charms !


Supplies:
The Greeting Farm: LE Edward Digi (Sorry, this version of Edward is not currently available, but Wild Sprout Edward is), Dress Me
Stamp Insanity: Otherworldly ["Dazzle Me"]
Copic Markers: W3, W6, W7, W9
Sakura Gelly Clear Star
Yellow chalk

I want to say huge THANKS to some of the TTIC sponsors for all of my wonderful TTIC Anniversary blog candy goodies that arrived!! Including:
The Greeting Farm
Unity Stamp Company
Sassy Studio Designs
Stars Fall Designs
Stamp Insanity Stamps
Their Otherworldly stamp set is a must have!!! And they are available at another wonderful sponsor... Stamp Happens.

Now hop on over to the next blog, my girl Jessica Diedrich at The Whimsical Butterfly. I know she's got an amazing creation waiting for you!

41 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked Sweet!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I ADORE these!!!

Anonymous said...

So Beautiful !!! I love this card !!!

Angela said...

Love how you did this card!! SO cool..
Angela

♥Rach♥ said...

This is just beautiful Randi! I've never seen those artful inkable stamps before but they are fantastic!

RiNNE said...

Saw the movie last night and I'm still on New Moon mode! Such an adrenaline rush is that movie, I tell ya! And so is this card! Love the NM Ed, dress up Anya, and all of the shimmering! This is just PERFECT for the movie, Randi!!

~*Joni said...

OOH Randi!! Sooooo awesome,I love the glittery effect that you used on Edward and Bella! You have always done an amazing job with TGF images so it comes as no surprise that you rocked the Twilight Farm with this card! Stunning work, as usual.;)

Mary Giles said...

Be still my heart! This is absolutely filled with so much sparklie goodness. Love it!

Kerry said...

Dude, this is awesome-ness!!!

Jodi C. said...

OMG!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!! I am so sad that your edward is not available, I will have to check out the others....I wish I would have been searching edward stuff sooner!!! You did such a FAB job with these images!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Randi! LOVE every bit of this!! Happy New Moon!

Jacqueline said...

Oh Randi this is AMAZING!!! I LOVE what you do with your cards, such an inspiration!!! Love your Edward and Bella!! Perfection!

Dina said...

This is a dazzler!! Love the layout, very creative!

Jennifer said...

You sure dazzled me with your card. Very cute!

ellepaulette said...

Lovely, sparkling card! Perfect!!

Gabby said...

Love it!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so different than any of the cards I've seen! I LOVE it!!!

Jen Shults said...

Randi this is gorgeous! I love how this looks. The black and white is stunning and the glitter outlining is perfect! Thank so much for participating in the hop!!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love all the outlining you did! Gorgeous.

Unknown said...

OME woman!!!! This is just absolutely stunning!!!! LOVE IT!! Xx

kadie said...

BRILLIANT!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

HOLY GLITTERY GORGEOUSNESS!!! This card seriously ROCKS my world, Randi! LOVE the swirly bling and how you glammed them up-stunning!!! This was a fun hop, huh? LOVED beinga part of it!!!

Laura B said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!:)

-Laura

Joy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Randi! :)

Sammi said...

Oh wow wow wow!! this is just stunning!! I LOVE how you did it!! It looks sooo good! xxx

Julie said...

Oh my GOODNESS! This is just BEAUTIFUL!! I will be back in touch with you soon about our swap, which I would still love to do -- I'm away from home (New Moon trip!) so I will catch back up with you when I return. :)

Beth said...

Holy cow, Randi - what a beautiful body of work! Amazing! Your details are fantastic. So glad you played along!

Alison said...

Oh my. Just, WOW! This is so dark and dramatic.... I am in LOVE with it! You have abso inspired me to color mine in this way. Thank you for making such a rad card!!!

Alison said...

Oh my. Just, WOW! This is so dark and dramatic.... I am in LOVE with it! You have abso inspired me to color mine in this way. Thank you for making such a rad card!!!

Danni said...

Wow!! Amazing creation!

Cheryl said...

Consider me dazzled. This is amazing!

Tonya Klar said...

Wow Randi! You are simply amazing! You do gorgeous work!!! LOVE your cards!

Tonya Klar said...

Wow Randi! You are simply amazing! You do gorgeous work!!! LOVE your cards!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

My mouth fell open when I saw your card! Amazing and unique!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OME! Stunning! Love the sparkley and shine!

Thanks for joining us :*)
~ margie

Unknown said...

That is one gorgeous card hun I love it,...

Rebecca said...

OME!!! THis is just tooo beautiful for words, I love it!

WickedPixie said...

Love the moon and the black and white, and Oh, MY, The Sparkle!! How do you get that sparkle effect? Is that really all that Gelly Pen? It's gorgeous! :-)Traci

cr8iveme said...

Fabby card. totally awesome.

Makes me want to run out & see New Moon again.

Oh and now I have more stamps to add to my wish list. Well, maybe Santa will be nice and let me have them for Christmas or my B-day.

{hugs}
M.E.

Elena said...

Wow! I really love how Bella and Edward sparkle! It looks so amazing!

Cassie said...

these images look seriously cool this way!