

[Click Photos for larger view]Welcome to the Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop! If you'd like to start at the beginning, click here: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/
These mini note cards were made with stamps from the August and April Kit of the Month.
Unity has a few Kit of the Month specials going on right now. Click here to see all the current specials at Unity!
Unity has a few Kit of the Month specials going on right now. Click here to see all the current specials at Unity!
Supplies:
Paper: Papertreyink Aqua Mist/Spring Moss
Ink: Palette Bordeaux and Colorbox Peony
Copic Markers
Stickles
YOUR NEXT BLOG HOP STOP:
McBetty's amazing blog!




61 comments:
Wow! They look fantastic! Very nice colors and designs!
WOW! These are amazing! Love all the colors! I will totally be stalking your blog!;)
WOW love these they are beautiful. Love the colors.
WOWeeeeee! GORGEOUS!
these are great! love the colors and the cute framed images!
Oh my stars these rock!!! I love the frame with every different stamp!!! wow!!
I love these... totally love how u made the backgrounds.. I need to do that more.. I love your cards!
Cute set of cards!!
absolutely beautiful,
hugs
Angie
I love how you made a set of cards. They are all so adorable!
Beautiful cards!!!!
These are wonderful Randi! I love the colors. What a cute little set.
Oooh, love your card set! The colors are beautiful!!!
Very nice cards! I love how they all have the same basic layout, but use different colors and images!
these are absolutely stunning
I just LOVE what you did with that frame! It really ties them all together. The colours?? Holy canoli! Totally CASEing these.
Wow. these are beautiful cards.. great job!
Great job! Love these window cards and the colors!
Wow, these are incredible! Great job!
What a great set of cards!
wonderful inspiration.
These are absolutely fabulous!!
these are beauties!!! They are so pretty. Love what you did!
Awesome card set..
This is why I've been stalking your blog! ;)
Fabulous card set! Love the coloring and layout!
Beautiful work :*)
Wow! What a cute set!
Very pretty!
Oh Randi these are amazing! I just love the backgrounds on the cards and the beautfiul colors you have chosen for the stamps themselves! They are really stunning! I have never ordered a kit of the month but I might have to after seeing these!
smiles,
janna
Absolutely delightful projects!
wow STUNNING! :) You did an amazing job! The colors in this are incredible!
These are absolutely STUNNING! I love your use of color!
BEAUTIFUL!! I love the design--almost like stained glass . . . FANTASTIC!
Wow! Wonderful cards!!
Oh WOW! These note cards are just gorgeous! I love the combo of both of those kits! Stunning! ;)
These are amazing! I love your style!
Adore those mini-cards!
My goodness - your cards are absolutely fabulous!
Cute set! Love them!
Stunning cards. Love the papers you picked. They are PERFECT with the stamps.
The dimension you added to your cards is amazing!
Very pretty cards.
Randi, the cards are fabulous!!! Love the rich colors! BIG Fan of your work!
WOW THIS IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL
So cute - Great colours!!
Very pretty! Love that journaling block and how you used it to frame the other stamps!
Gorgeous cards, they really pop!
wow what a great collection of cards! This is what I was telling my friend who is a card maker about just yesterday.... I can use pp & a stamp but people like yu that layer the stamps are the true artists. TFS
WOW! Rarely have I seen cards this cool with so few layers! These are truly wonderful!!
Your cards are so pretty! Love your use of that frame stamp.
great cards and cool blog!1
love the llok of these cards.. great colours.
Wow, Randi!! You've been busy!! All of the cards are fantastic and wow, all from kits! That's fantastic. Beautiful job on the cards. Do you color the images yourself or are they already colored for you? All of them are beautifully colored!!
Maria
wow, love these!! amazing detail!
So striking! Love these cards!
beautiful.
beautiful cards!!!
Wow, that stamp image looks fabulous as a background stamp! Such beautiful colorful cards...love them all!
I really LOVE these. They are so completely UNIQUE. GREAT job
very, very cute! great design, love how each one is a bit different.
Oh these notecards are soooo stinkin' adorable!!
Wow stunning.. love this.
Randi- what an absolutely gorgeous card set. LOVE how you used the stamps and added sparkles. PERFECT!! :)
Post a Comment