
The Never Ever Pirate Ship...CLICK PIC FOR LARGER VIEW.Hello Everyone!! Sorry for the lapse in time. I was feeling a little under the weather. But, what a pick me up The Greeting Farm's sneak peeks were!!! Look at these NEW soon to be realeased girls! I absolutely love them and I cannot wait to get my hands on them!!!
Here's my entry for the Don't be a Square Challenge at TGF, using the new Never Ever stamp set. (Which at the time of this entry is back in stock!!)
It's a card shaped as a pirate ship. I cut the boat shape out of a piece of folded cardstock. I then cut strips and distressed them and attached them to the card.
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back with all those projects I promised!



11 comments:
OMGosh, it's tooooooo cute! My jaw almost hit the floor... Totally love it! :)
Oh fun, I love your project. Super awesome!!!!!!
TRULY MAGICAL! That's all I can say. I am totally speechless. You can even read my comment in the TGF Galleria. ;)
Oh my! What an awesome challenge card. ..it's definitely not square that's for sure. Such a creative card and it goes with the image so nicely. I need to work on my card too! The due date is soon! I'm so late on everything right now!! Awesome job, Randi!!
Maria
OH MY WORD! Where do I even start? This is amazing, Randi! I have to learn how to do this b/c my son LOVeS pirates...wow wow wow this is just AWESOME! You are so talented!
Get outta town!!!! Holy Cow! This is AWESOME!!! I am so in awe (obviously, LOL). It's one thing to come up with an idea like this but you did an incredible job of designing and executing it! It's just amazing!
This is awesome!!
WOW!!! I totally flipped when I saw this card, this is AMAZING!!! I want to go to Wonderland too!!
wow.. you are so talented! gorgeous card!
Hi Randi,
I read your comment on my blog today. My two good friends Emily and Janna told me yesterday I had to come and see your non square card!!! You did a great job. I came yesterday and saw it but did not have a chance to leave a comment. You are very talented and I look forward to many more of your creations!!!
Emily has admired your creations for a long time I know!!! She lives right here in town with me and we are very close friends!!
I added you to my blogs I follow!!!
Heather
Okay so this is absoluty amazing!!! I am so, so blown away! I love this ship that you created and all the incredible detail you put into this card! So, so cute! Your coloring and choice of colors is amazing as well! I am just speechless!
Smiles,
janna
Post a Comment