Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Releases at The Greeting Farm Today!


ETA: Below is a sneak peek of some of the projects I'll be posting tomorrow. This is from the Down on the Pond set.




Today is release day over at The Greeting Farm! You can purchase all the new sets here. There are some AMAZING sets today!!! If they are sold out by the time you get there, never fear, Marie will restock them!!

This is my favorite of the new releases, it's the Never Ever stamp set. I'll be creating a lot with this set!!! I'm such a huge Peter Pan fan. Who doesn't love Tink??! And, Marie has designed the cutest little Tink stamp EVER!!!

I am so thrilled that Marie is creating Storybook themed sets!!! There is also a Wonderland set that I have pictured below.

Here is a close-up of my card. I colored in with Copics. I mainly used Moss, Mignonette, Lime, Frost Blue, Aqua, Buttercup, Sand, Light Walnut, Skin White, Blush, and Anise.

I used Glimmer Mist to splatter the background and highlight some of the designs on Wendy's dress. I used Stickles for Tink's fairy dust and wings.

To make the book Wendy is holding, I stamped and cut out a second book. I colored it with the Light Walnut Copic, and then ran it through the Cuttlebug and distressed it with some brown ink, to make it look like an embossed leather vintage book. I then added some pearls to the binding and bling to the dress.

These are the stamp sets I used for the card. Never Ever, Wishing Tree, and Wonderland.



The next release will be April 15th over at Club Anya. There will be all new Anya/Ian stamps!! You don't want to miss it!!

Stay safe from the April Foolers out there!! Stop by later......I'll be back this evening with MORE projects!!!!!!!!!!


Also don't forget to stop by the other DT members blogs for great projects! Today, Maria has a stunning Never Ever card, Kadie has an adorable Down by the Pond card, Melyssa has some amazing Grad Ian/Anya cards, and Tammy has not one, but two Susie Surprise posts!!!


8 comments:

Janna said...

Randi this is amazing!!!!! I jsut ordered this set and can hardly wait to play with it now!! So, so cute!!! You card is genius and I love the scene you created! Your oclorign and the glitter are amazing and I adore the texture on the book! So cool!

smiles,
janna

kadie said...

This is so incredible!! I love how you incorporated the different sets and I'm in awe of your coloring!! Oh and I can't forget to mention how much I love the sparklies too.

Maria said...

Hey Randi!! Wow, your card is FANTASTIC. . .I love that you used both the boy and girl images and the little fairy too! So cute. I love the scenic look to your card and what an awesome idea to give the book a realistic look to it. Very creative.

Your coloring is beautiful and I can't wait to see more of your beauitful cards!!

maria

~*Joni said...

Randi, do you realize that this could be the cover of a book?!?! OMWord! How gorgeous is this card? I love all the details and that you used 3 - count 'em - THREE different TGF sets! I adore your work, how does it keep getting better? :D
Love and Aloha and a huge woohoo for starting your DT position!

Tammy said...

Great Job on your card Randi!
I love that you used the mushroom's. I'll have to give that a try.
Thanks for the shout out to my blog of the new Susie Surprise!
Can't wait to see what you have for us next!

Kerry said...

Randi, your card is AWESOME, I love the background! The mushrooms are super cute, and the fairy dust with stickles... BRAVO! AMAZING! WOW! LOVE IT! :)

Melyssa said...

Awww your cards are so sweet! I love your chalking and the colours you picked. and how you combind the sets to make a scene. Awesome!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I am SO happy for you, girlie! I just got back from vaca and am so excited to see your work! Congrats again on the DT...you ROCK! These cards are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you do next ! hugs, Jessica :)