Monday, December 13, 2010

Sweet Pea Stamps Blog Hop

Stamp: Sweet Pea Stamps - Ching Chou Kuik's "The Moth"

As a Christmas gift to Lynette, owner of Sweet Pea Stamps we are throwing this blog hop! We are so glad you have decided to join in the fun - today you will find many beautiful creations made by the Sweet Pea Stamps design team. Please see the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog for more details.

*********************************************************************************


One of my favorite pens to play with lately is the SAKURA CLEAR GLAZE PEN. I use it over my Copic markers once I'm completely done coloring. Here, I went over the flowers, butterflies and the flower accents on her kimono. It gives a sort of enameled or embossed look to it. I wish I could get a good picture....but here you can see where I added it.....It's actually shiny and clear in real life.

27 comments:

Andrea C said...

so very vibrant and gorgeous x

Kerry said...

Randi, this is absolutely STUNNING!

Tasha said...

My gosh this is so beautiful, it is stunning!
love tasha xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Oh wow wow wow, this is absolutely stunning, I just love everything about it. x

Larisa said...

Oh, she is brilliant!!!!!

Dawn said...

one word, amazing!!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Randi, what a bright and very stunning card. What gorgeous images and what a nice surprise for a blog hop. I've got the contagious bug of loving Sweet Pea Stamps and will look forward to more wonderful creations in 2011. can't wait to see what makes it over here to the UK. I'd certainly love to be put in the draw to win anything. Best wishes, Kym xxxx

LisaVeronica said...

love this card!

Connie said...

Great coloring Randi! I like how you used the stardust pen too.
Connie

jennifer said...

your coloring always awes me. I love it! I wish I had an eye like yours! beautiful card!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Wonderful combination of elements! I love the colors you used, so elegant!!! BTW- I am loving that pen right now too!! It is so fun. :)

Angela said...

Hi Randi, this is beautiful!! I love the colors you used and the the stardust pen looks awesome and so sparkley for christmas cards!!
Hugs:)
Angelas

Katarina said...

Wow, love the dotty thingy (can't remember the name of it) Your colouring is fab too and I finally got myself those glepens! They are on their way to me and I can't wait to use them.

Dawn said...

as always... another masterpiece! So lovely... great job

ChickieChirps said...

Wow! This is amazing! I love the beautiful bright colours you have used!

Arabella

gobeagirl said...

Hi Randi. This a very beautiful card. I love your colors and how you have colored it. I too love my Sakura glaze pen. It just makes everything stand out so well. I have never used it on my flowers though, so thanks for the idea. Hugs, Lisa G

Doreen said...

What a stunning card.xxx

miskyla said...

FANTASTIC !!! Love the color ... the way everything just pops!! It is so GORGEOUS!!! :)

sweetpeastamps said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. This turned out outstanding. I love your coloring Randi

Christine said...

Wonderful card

KymKreates said...

my this is just stunning!!! A special thanks to you for getting me interested in these marvelous stamps to begin with!!!

xoxo,
Kym

WickedPixie said...

Wow, Randi! Truly stunning! :-)Traci

CarlaKH said...

Wow this is just gorgeous!

Lynn said...

This image of Sweet Pea has to be my favourite and you have honoured her beauty with magical colours :)
Stunning!
huggs
Lynn xx

Sherry said...

Stunning card love the colors so rich

Karina said...

You made such a wonderful artwork with this lovely image, Randi. Love it and those glizzy accents looks so great.
Hugs, Karina

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

this card is breathtaking ...wow!