Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Miko from "Roll Call"
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday with The Greeting Farm.Today's challenge: Make a Birthday card with SPARKLE!!
Please, see the full FFF details over at the TGF blog.
I love wood projects! Lucky me, I have a super crafty dad that can make them!! So, he sent me a big box of perfectly cut pieces of wood...just the right size for ATCs and another box full of wood houses and seahorses, too!! And, there's a box of teeny houses on the way!!!
SO fun!!! (THANKS DAD!) There are so many possibilities with these. And, it's a great way to 'display' your favorite Anya or Ian creations! For my sparkle today, I used glimmer mist, Stickles, and a sparkly Maya Rd. chandelier drop.Here's a mermaid ATC version...I stamped and then painted Mermaid Anya on Claudine Hellmuth's sticky backed canvas sheets with various types of acrylic paint and then painted over it all with Chandelier Glimmer Glam....
Classes coming soon to Paper Tales! Be sure to visit the rest of the crew for more FFF inspiration:
FARMERS
Jessica Diedrich
Melyssa Connolly
Mercy Kerin
Tammy Maxvill
CRITTER CREW
Amber Hight
Heather Schlatter
Jacquie Nordaune
Jennifer Royal
Jen Shults
Kristine Reynolds
Linda Muhr
Shaela Odd
Tangii Crain
NOV GUEST DESIGNER
Emma Eads


2 comments:
Thanks Dad for sure!
These are so cute Randi.
I absolutly love them and can't wait to see what else you do with your blocks.
Hugs
ADORABLE! What an adorable contribution from Dad!
Post a Comment