Stamp: The Greeting Farm - "I Love Sweaters"
Please join us over at The Greeting Farm blog and Club Anya & Friends blog for more previews of the sweet TGF November release! Today we are previewing the all new "I love Sweaters" set! Super winter cuteness!!Also, be sure to check out the amazing Saturday Sketch challenge created by Jen Shults.
For challenge info please check out the CA&F blog.
Be sure to visit the Club Anya & Friends Blog along with the DT member's blogs to enter to WIN the "I {heart} Sweaters set before it's released on Monday!
More sweater-y previews:
Emma Eads-November TGF Guest
Melyssa Connolly
Mercy Kerin
Tammy Maxvill
Carisa Zglobicki-Nov. Team Anya Guest
Anna Maria Nilsson
Amber Hight
Jen Shults
Kristy Young
Jessica Diedrich
Melyssa Connolly
Mercy Kerin
Tammy Maxvill
Carisa Zglobicki-Nov. Team Anya Guest
Anna Maria Nilsson
Amber Hight
Jen Shults
Kristy Young
Jessica Diedrich
Happy Halloween weekend everyone!!!


14 comments:
This is so pretty!
this is so soft and sweet! LOVELY :D
This is my fave of all the cards the DT made, I think! It's just so GORGEOUS with those muted colours and your amazing colouring! TFS!
The colors you've used really are wonderful! I love the greens in there! Beautiful card!
This is so soft and pretty, love the color combo!
Beautiful card! I love the soft colors.
Jennifer
Waht pretty colors! Gorgeous card!
The bow really makes it! Love the colors!
Hi Randi. I have always told you how much I love your take on hair coloring. This is no exception. You just do such a fantastic job. I really love how you have colored her. Awesome card! Hugs, Lisa G
Gorgeous card Randi!
This is just darling!
So cute! Fab colours
love tasha xx
<3 the pretty colors on your card! This sweater set is so warm - my heart is racing! Cant wait for the official release!
Love your card! The colors and your interpretation of the sketch are fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us during the hop. :D
Post a Comment