Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Halloween TGF Digi Preview!!!!


DIGI Stamp: The Greeting Farm -"She-Devil" {Release date 9/15}

My most favorite time of the year is almost upon us....
HALLOWEEN!!!
The Greeting Farm has a special treat this year!!! 5 NEW Halloween Digis!!! I LOVE them all!! But this little devil and the witch are my absolute favorites!!! So much fun to play with.

For today's card I used the paper piecing technique. First I printed out 3 digis on white cardstock and colored in the skin with my Copics {E50, E51, E42}. I then printed out the digi on 4 different versions of printed paper. I cut out all the pieces then mixed and matched and glued them down. Funner than paper dolls!!!

Be sure to check out The Greeting Farm's blog post today for a chance to win!

See you again tomorrow for a release day blog hop!!

18 comments:

Lau W said...

Such an original idea ! very nice, funny ! And this stamp is really cute !
xxx

Kim said...

Love all the paper piecing, it looks fabulous!

Leanne said...

I LOVE IT RANDI!!! So cool with that background and those bats. Girl you sure know how to rock a card don't ya? Thanks for sharing!! Have a great day!! Hugs,

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this she-devilish card! Amazing job! They're hair looks outstanding! Brilliant idea :)
Happy Tuesday!
hugs, margie

Tammy said...

I am so loving this!

CarlaKH said...

Oh my gosh! LOVE THIS! I am gonna CASE this asap!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely DARLING, Randi! What a terrific little trio! Too cute to be devilish, LOL

Jen Shults said...

This is just awesome! I LOVE the paper piecing technique on this one... it's just gorgeous!

Mimi said...

They are so cute! Love how the paper piecing...fabulous! ;)

WickedPixie said...

Oh, my...I l love, love, love this!! You are truly amazing! :-)Traci

Kitty Da'Mon said...

Hey Randi, please hurry and pick a day for the Steampunk Cupcake Stand class. I really wanna learn to make it! XP

Doodlecraft said...

I love this! What a clever idea! I am definitely going to CASE this one! Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

love, love, love the paper-pieced she-devils...amazing job!

Kerry said...

Randy, this chicas are too too cute, love the paper piecing, NICE! LOVE it!!! :)

RiNNE said...

Sorry, I haven't been around! This card is too, too cute! Even with paper piercing, your creations are so different, so bad-a$$!!! :) LOVE it!

chrilvian said...

oooooooo love it
i like tha paperpiercing idea
thanks for showing

Anonymous said...

I love this with the paper piecing - terrific creation - TFS

Tasha said...

So awesome, love the paper pieced hair dos
love tasha xx