Sunday, August 1, 2010

TGF 2nd Anniversary Customer Blog Hop!!!

Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Creeper "Tuesday" {NEW release!}

Stamp: The Greeting Farm -"Flirty Anya" {NEW release!}


HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY TGF!!!!!
It has been an amazing two years with you Marie (& Anya & Jess)!! I wish you many more wonderful years to come!!

ALL new releases are NOW AVAILABLE!!

Creepers, Flirty, Later Sk8er and Rachel's AWESOME Cupcake digi are all now available in the TGF Store!

Please head over to the TGF blog for the fantastic-ly HUGE


Also, don't forget there's a little chat going on at PCP from 7-8 pm CST.

For my Creeper card today, I used Memento inks in Tangelo, Grape Jelly, and Lilac Posies to stamp my image. And I used a whole lot of pastel Copic Markers in the '0000' to '02' range.
Lighter colors work best with the colored Memento inks.

These tags today are loaded with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist & Glam, and Glaze!!
Super easy to use and layer and adds so much sparkle, shimmer, and texture! Hopefully, I can figure out to get a better picture....

Have fun tonight everyone!!!! Thanks for stopping by!

64 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Oh these are just PERFECT Randi! Love your fab colors as usual and what great projects, you rock girl :0)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhh all ADORABLE.

Kerry said...

Awww.... Randi, this is super cool and sweet!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Randi,

WOW you are truely the queen of color girl I love all the fun bright unique colors you come up with and beyond that you are the queen of sparkle too you just make everything sparkle so pretty and in such special fun ways!!!

Great job on all of these projects I love them all!!!!

Heather

MiamiKel said...

Oh wow, so much glimmer and glitz and fun in your post! Nicely done! TFS :)

Jacilynn said...

soo amazing as always. love these Randi.
x

mousekemom said...

Love it@

Sammi said...

Wow Randi! I simply LOVE this effect! The Creepers look AMAZING there! I think I'm going to have to find some coloured Memento ink + buy ALL the pastel Copics!! I would love to try this out! AWESOME job!!
Sammi
xxx

Sandra MacLean said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that first card Randi!! I'd love to see how you color that way one day! Awesome job my friend!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!!! Fabulous as always Randi.
Hugs Kristy

Tammy said...

Fantastic job Randi!
I just love your style.

Cassie_lu said...

I love how you did the first card. totally cool looking

Ashley Newell said...

Very fun, Randi! PS thanks for your tutorial on purple hair, I used it for my card today!

Leanne said...

Hiya Randi!! Rockin' card and two fantastic tags! Mahalo for always sharing such cool techniques. You are the queen!! MFS!!

kadie said...

Randi, these are so so FAB!! Totally love them (well, of course I love everything you create)!! You Rock, GF!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow awesome creations!!!

Shaela said...

super psychodelic - love them all!! :)

dweatter said...

Cute.

fairie said...

Oh so cool. love the three.

Sonya said...

Awesome!

gobeagirl said...

These are just adorable. I love to see what you come up with. You always have such a unique take on things and they all turn out wonderfully. Hugs, Lisa G

Melissa Hortin said...

These are gorgeous. Love the card and colouring. Awesome!

Doodlecraft said...

So cute! I love them!!!! Thanks for sharing!

~*Joni said...

Randi you are awesome! I don't think anyone can duplicate your work, your color palette is incomparable!! Wonderful job as always!

JessicaK said...

Glamorous and gorgeous.

Jodi said...

How cool are these ~ what a great idea!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So sparkly and sweet! I love it all :)
hugs, margie

DG said...

Your colors are a knockout as they usually are. AWESOME!!!

Emma said...

Your Creeper girls look AMAZING Randi, I love them! I think me needs a few more copics...hehe! And I am loving the new Glimmer products can't wait to get my hands on those and have a play!

Sandra said...

So fantastically perfect!!!
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the colours!!

Shazza said...

AMAZING!! love what you have done
x

Leezer said...

How adorable. Love how you think outside the box!

Sally Richardson said...

wow.. what lovely cards.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card and tags!
TFS
off to hop some more
have a great day
hugs
Michelle
xx

Annika kort & gott said...

Love your work!

Stampabilitys said...

amazing!

Cecilia Reyes said...

Ohhh Randi, you always surprise me!!! This girls look so fabulous!!! I like a lot the mist effects.

Mary Giles said...

Wow that is a whole lot of goodness going on there. All the projects are fabulous!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Girlie I feel like i haven't talked to you in FOREVAH! How are you?? Your projects are just darling and thanks for all you do for TGF. We need to catch up soon!

Wilfreda said...

Love your coloring. Awesome!!!

KanataNewf said...

Just gorgeous!

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute....Love these!!

Desirée said...

Very sparkly!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very cool. Love the effect on both projects.

Pryn said...

GORGEOUS!!! Your coloring is so amazing!

Cheribella said...

Excellent work. Love 'em all

Rachel Joy said...

Oh what a fun look for these! Very well done!

Jess B. said...

DIFFERENT, FRESH N NEW! You are an inspiration to so many people. Thanks for the opportunity to blog hop and win.
Jess Baker
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely projects!

Serafiia said...

I love these funky creations of yours! Their are so unique!
Hugs, Serafiia

MischievousFox said...

Oh - these are all amazing! Wonderful!

Minty Magic said...

Randi these are all stunning. Love the trio of images on the one card. Gorgeous!!!!

kris said...

Gorgeous Randi!!!! wow!

Toni said...

Love your unusual color combination - they look tooooo flippin cool.

kat9 said...

So fabulous. great projects.

CyndyBr7 said...

Thank you for sharing your TGF celebration!

Peechy said...

yummm!! I love the colour on white look here, very swish!!

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOWEE Randi, these are perfect! Awesome projects, and your coloring is to die for!
I LOVE Them both!
Hugs,
Lynda

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable!

Mimi said...

amazing Randi! always love your creations! ;)

Emily said...

i always love your work!!

Kim said...

I always look forward to coming to you blog and seeing what fun you have in store for us. These are amazing. They look so wonderfully ethereal with your incredible coloring!

RiNNE said...

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! I absolutely love that Tuesday creation!

WickedPixie said...

Randi I am always so amazed by your work! Gorgeous creations! :-)Traci