Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Creeper Crew "Monday"Featuring Washi Tape
FFF Challenge: Use Embroidery Floss on your card or project

SURPRISE.................
MERRY BIRTHDAY JESS!!
MERRY BIRTHDAY JESS!!Many, many thanks for being an amazing coordinator and friend!! Your energy, patience, dedication, and creativity is always inspiring! You give so much time and effort to every project you are involved in. You really do amaze me with all you accomplish, including being a rockstar of a mom!! I can't wait to see you again in January!! We will have a belated Birthday celebration!! Big hugs! Have a wonderully splendid Birthday! We love you girlie!!!!
Everyone please run over to the Club Anya & Friends blog and wish Jess a Happy Birthday for a chance to win a PRIZE given to one random commenter on the CA&F blog.
If you arrived here from Kadie's blog, you are in the right place!
Blog Hop List
CA&F Blog
Kelly
Kim C.
Amy
Cindy
Mary
Mercy
Sandra
Sparkle
Amber
Jen
Heather
Kristy
Pam
Kadie
Randi {me!}
Donna
CA&F Blog
Kelly
Kim C.
Amy
Cindy
Mary
Mercy
Sandra
Sparkle
Amber
Jen
Heather
Kristy
Pam
Kadie
Randi {me!}
Donna
Today's FFF Challenge:
"Don't forget to FLOSS" challenge. Use Embroidery Floss on your card or project
Now on to your next blog hop stop..the uber-fabulous: Donna


36 comments:
LOVE LOVE this so Colorful and Fun!!
This is so cute Randi. Love the way you colored her pink hair.
Great post Randi and wow! What a gorgeous creation!!!
xxx
This is just darling!
Your card and coloring are really amazing-WOWZA! I LOVE it. I can't even tell you how much today floors me. I was SO surprised and reading your sweet message seriously makes me tear up. It's days like today-birthdays, holidays, that I especially reflect on stuff like how much I have to be grateful for and then you guys go and do something like this and I read what you wrote and WOW-it just hits ya.
THANK YOU. Jan seems too long but I'll take it-cannot WAIT to spend time w/ you again! Thanks again for everything!
Great card Randi. I have to make it down to your side of CA to learn from the master. :) Jessica is going to adore it. :)
Hugs!!
What a great card!
great blog hop. Love the card
wow!!! love that hair!
I love this truly colourful card and I love the attitude!
hugs from Annika in Sweden
OMG LOVE the card Randi!! So amazing.
Kristy xx
This card is jawdroping!! SOOO nice!!! Love the colours!
S
Happy birthday Jess!!!
awesome card i love the colours and this image is FAB
Ihh I love her!!
Such a wonderful fun card... I'm speechless...
oh my, what a fun-fun card!!!
Randi,
I love her pink hair. I have to tell you my friend Emily was over the other day and we were just sitting on your blog scrolling back through pages and pages in awe of your special ability to think so far outside of the box many of us reside in!!!
I love your sparkle and bling abilities too!!! This is gorgeous I love it!!! I love your embossing you add in so many cool ways these days too!!!
You are such a sweet kind stamper Randi and a total inspiration to me!!!
Great job on your Blog Hop/FFF project this week!!!
Heather
love the sparkle
Randi! I am totally impressed with your cards and your style...totally inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
Great card. Love the pink hair and all the glitter.
Cool, cool, COOL!!! your creations always enlightens me!! This one is another FAB creation!! =D
fabulous card Randi! love all the awesome details on the card! ;)
Randi!! This freaking rocks!! I'm always in such awe when I see your cards! I think, 'how does she do what she does!' LOVE IT!!
Have a great weekend, Sweetie!
Happy Birthday Jess!
very colorful and fun!
This is a great hop. Wow I have been away from here for way to long I have just endulged and looked through I am now so inspired I don't have the words for it! Thank you and a happy birthday Jess :D
xx
This is awesome Randi! I love the inking you did through the dot screen and your amazing layout. Your cards are always so fabulously creative. LOVE this one!!
Holy smokes, this is totally awesome, LOVE it!!! And your Amuse cards too... they ROCK!!!
randi...i am loving all the *sparkle*! this is fantastical! :)
Wow Randi, I so love what you done to this card. The colors are awesome and also the pink hair. TFS!
WOW Randi, this is AWESOME! I love your pink hair, just stunning! An absolutely amazing card!
Hey Randi! This is yet another gorgeous creation!!! I've always loved the way you combine colors ... truly amazing! Stunning work yet again!!! :)
Hugs,
Elise
Very unique. Love your creative streak.
Cheri
Hi Randi. I really love her pink hair. Great card. Hugs, Lisa G
Wow fantastic card! Love everything about it! Hope Jess has an awesome birthday!
hugs
Michelle
x
Love your site...Your cards are amazing.
Post a Comment