Monday, June 28, 2010

TGF Chibi Preview...Meet JAPAN Chibi!


Stamps/DIGI: The Greeting Farm - Jessica Hymas' "Japan Chibi" DIGI {release date 7/1} & 'Arigato' from "Anya Says"

Hello, everybody!
It's preview time again at The Greeting Farm and first up, we have brand new Chibis from artist Jessica Hymas! It seems that our little resident Chibi has become QUITE the world traveler!
These brand new digis will be released on July 1st and just might be the cutest chibis yet!

There are FIVE new chibis in all, but today I have the pleasure of introducing you to JAPAN Chibi! Isn't she cute? I LOVE her!!!!
My friend Patty made some adorable cards with Origami recently and it inspired me to get out my stash. I printed her on 3 different sheets of Origami paper. I then mixed and matched them for paper piecing. FUN!

The TGF Farmers have a LOT more to show you today on the TGF Blog, and one lucky winner will get ALL FIVE of the digis.
The Greeting Farm has TONS of previews to bring you all week long, so be sure to stop by every day this week between the TGF Blog and Club Anya & Friends to see what's on the horizon!

See you back here tomorrow with another Preview that you will definitely want to see, and make sure to check out the rest of my DT mates and the Critter Crew as they have previews today for you, too!

Critter Crew:
Sandra Maclean

Have a wonderful day!

26 comments:

Kerry said...

OMG!!! She is so sooooo cute!! I LOVE her and with the orgami papers. The little Japanese chibi is absolutely STUNNING!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I SO love this. Not only is she stinkin cute but I LOVE that you show here that you CAN paper piece a digi! Brilliant!

Colleen said...

This is just too cute. All the Chibi's are cute, but I love this one.

Jenny V. said...

They are so cute. This is my favorite image so far. You did such a fab job as always, your coloring is so perfect. Love the Origami paper you use.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Randi-

Amazingly beautiful!!! I love how you used the patterned paper for your image!!

calypso

Claireabelle said...

fabulous Randi!!! lovin' the paper pieced hair! Inspired
x

chrilvian said...

sweeeet

Heather Schlatter said...

Seriously Randi how appropriat that you be given the Japanese Chibi's because they are adorable and so you!!!

Love the colors you choose and love your coloring!!! I can not wait to see what your totally creative mind comes up with for the rest of the week!!! Great job girlie!!!

Heather

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG Randi she is soo cute and I love what you have done, just gorgeous!
Kristy xx

Emma said...

WoW Randi! I love the paper piecing, it looks AWESOME!!! Fantastic colors as well!

Lau W said...

So so cute card !
xxx

April said...

Oh My! I love, love, love how you pieced her together! Wonderful!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!1 I love your paper piecing.

Kim said...

Super idea to use the origami paper, it looks gorgeous!

Laura B said...

So cute! Love the paper piecing, and the blue striped hair!:)

hugs,
Laura

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

AWH!!!! I love her paper pieced hair with the oragami papers! These are phenom!

JenRaff said...

So, so gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

this is so cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!! great colors...so bright and cheerful!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love her and I love to paper piece - yahoo - something new. TFS
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

fairie said...

She's my fave new chibi. Love the coloring.

Anita Bownds said...

fantastic card she's so cute love the colours..hugz Anita

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

Melyssa said...

Your cards are so beautiful Randi, it's because of your multi coloured hair that I've been trying it out. YOu make it look so beautiful!

My Scrap Diary said...

This is beautiful. I really like the idead of printing them on diff origami paper. Im hoping it will work with reg paper (or dp as Im figuring out it is called).
Thanks for the inspiration. This got my creative mojo going. Woo!

KymKreates said...

the paper piecing and this chibi is to die for!

Leanne said...

She is soooo kawaii! I love your paper piecing with digis Randi. Super super kawaii! ;)