Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday & Sweet Pea Stamps!

Stamps: Sweet Pea Stamps - "Koi"
SPONSOR WEEK!!

Challenge #34: KAITLYN'S SKETCH + RIBBON!



It is a very special Whimsical Wednesday! Two fun announcements today! First off, I'm thrilled to announce that SWEET PEA STAMPS is the May sponsor for the Diedrich Dare blog!!! All month long, the DT will be feauturing creations with Sweet Pea Stamp's fantasy image collection! That's a whole lot of Sweet Pea eye candy!! So be sure to check out the Daredevils blogs this month. For even more samples, please visit the Sweet Pea Stamps blog.

THIS WEEK'S PRIZE AT THE DARE BLOG:
$20 Gift Certificate to Sweet Pea Stamps!!

Many, many thanks to Lynette (owner of Sweet Pea Stamps) for being such an incredibly generous sponsor! THANKS LYNETTE!

Now for the second announcement. The Dare is excited to announce a month full of GUEST kiddos!! For the month of May, we will have featured sketch challenges by the DTs talented kids! First up Andrea Murdock's daughter, Kaitlyn. Not only did Kaitlyn create this beautiful and fun sketch for us, but she also created a card, which you can view at her mom's blog!! Be sure to leave some love for Kaitlyn and thank her for her wonderful contribution to the Dare this week!

Please be sure to vist the rest of the Daredevil team:
Andrea Murdock

Hope to see you all playing along this week!! If you do participate in this weeks challenge, please leave a direct link to your creation with Mr. Linky at the dare blog. If uploading to SCS/PCP, please use keyword DDSC34

*ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY TUESDAY 8PM CST TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE*

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card!!

Angela said...

Randi, this is just GORGEOUS!!! I counl just sit and admire your coloring skills all day!! Just Stunning work as always!! I sure hope you get some rest this week.
Hugs:)
Angela

Claireabelle said...

Absolutely stunning Randi!
x

Nancy said...

Wow, Randi, she just totally rocks!!! What an amazing job you did!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! Another gorgeous card! Your colors are amazing! Lovely card, Randi :)

hugs, margie

Love crafts forever said...

Ah, What a beautiful job you did on your card. The ribon is gorgeous, and colors on image just stunning. Hugs, Nataliya.

kris said...

OMGosh Randi!!! she is sooooo beautiful!! your coloring is suberb!! think i'll have to ask you for lessons... =D

Cassie said...

gorgeous times 10!!!

KymKreates said...

Randi, You never ever disappoint me with your talented and creative cards. I can look and look and study and study them and never ever get sick of them. You have taught me so much you just do not even know. This I thank you!

Kym

WickedPixie said...

Wow, wow, wow! That hair, those eyes....I love how her tail coloring resembles the Koi! Your coloring is truly amazing and like no other! I LOVE coming here to see your new creations! :-)Traci

Laura B said...

Really gorgeous! I love the colors, and the way you used them!

hugs,
Laura

Elise said...

Okay ... it sounds like I'm singing Usher's new song, "OMG". You know... he just mainly keeps saying, "Oh my God." Well, when I look at this GORGEOUSLY STUNNING card, that's what keeps re-playing in my head! lol! My word Randi! This is just out of this world, jaw-droppingly AMAZING!!! Your sheer ribbon is FABULOUS!! And the way you've done the koi background paper is PERFECT! I don't think I need to tell you how much I love your coloring ... but I will! lol! Your coloring is truly truly BRILLIANT! Your choice of colors and the way you blend them is like, like, like ... eating smooth chocolate! :) Your blog is always such a treat!!!

Hugs,
Elise

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So beautiful! I always get intimidated by Sweet Pea Stamps because of such a large coloring area, but you make them look so easy!

Kerry said...

OMG Randi, this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Randi,

The things you do with these images are always just so amazing you are the queen of coloring by far and I love the colors you used!!!! Thank you to you and Lynnette for the awesome stamps this month too they were challenging to color up but a fun challenge at that!!!

Heather

Unknown said...

Randi, your coloring never ceases to amaze me!
hugs,
Gini

Bridgette said...

Beautiful card, Randi! Guess what, I just pre-ordered "Roll Call". Yay! Told you I was obsessed :) Btw, what was the name of that store in Clairemont with the plastic boxes?

RiNNE said...

This is really, really, really beautiful, Randi! That ribbon is stunning and the colors are gorgeous!

Jodi said...

WOW!!Randi, your coloring just ROCKS!!! I love how beautiful she looks! Just like Koi! I really just want to get this stamp because of of that!! Wonderful work!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Welcome! said...

Wow, just jaw droppin' gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok a little over zealous with the !'s but seriously AMAZING card and colouring and everything! Love it!

Mary Giles said...

This is just stunning! The colors are just sooo beautiful. You really know how ot make these mermaids come to life.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Randi this is absolutly AMAZING!!! WOW breathtaking really!
Kristy xx

Andrea Murdock said...

okay...seriously...I need you to give me a colouring lesson on these beautiful stamps! You blow my mind with your colouring girl!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Yor colouring is always outstanding! This is so pretty! Gorgeous!

Sara Henton said...

The coloring on this is just breathtaking!! Your stuff is always just so amazing