Stamps: Sweet Pea Stamps -Elaine Cox Alice Series, "Mad Tea Party"; Alice SentimentsWelcome to the Sweet Pea Stamps New Artist Release Blog Hop! If you would like to start at the beginning of the blog hop, please return to the Sweet Pea Stamps blog.
Sweet Pea Stamps is excited to announce its newest artist:
Elaine Cox
Elaine creates beautiful and whimsical fantasy images. Including, fairies, mermaids, and ALICE!!!
Today, the Sweet Pea Stamps DT has previews of each of the amazing new images. Including a new sheet of Alice in Wonderland images. For all you ALICE fans, this sheet is a first in a series of Elaine Cox Alice Sheets that will be released by Sweet Pea Stamps. In addition, a companion Alice sentiment sheet is also being released today! Fun Alice themed sentiments to go with all of your Alice projects!
OH, and once you get your Alice stamps, head on over and play at the new ALICE CHALLENGE blog hosted by my girl Jessica! Check it out here:
And be sure to check out the brand new Ching-Chou Kuik Fantasy Collection Sheet #10 being released today! Lots of Pirate-y goodness on this sheet!
To recap, there are four new plates being released today:
Plate #34 Elaine Cox's Fantasy Series
Plate #35 Elaine Cox's Alice Series
Plate #36 Ching-Chou Kuik sheet #10
Plate #37 Alice Sentiments
Here is a complete list of today's DT blog hop links organized by stamp set:
Plate #36 Ching-Chou Kuik Sheet #10:
Jennifer
Angela
Mag
Connie
Plate #34 Elaine Cox's Fantasy Series:
Randi
Alex
Katarina
Jennifer
Plate #35 Elaine Cox's Alice Series:
Micki
Alex
Traci
Randi
My first sample for Plate #34 Elaine Cox's Fantasy Series: KITSUNE FOX FAIRY.....
If you want to continue in order of the blog hop, please go to the next stop: AlexMy second sample for Plate #34 Elaine Cox's Fantasy Series: MAD TEA PARTY & Alice Sentiments......
If you are at my second link: you are at the END!!
Hope you had fun!



66 comments:
Hi Randi, these are gorgeous cards, so love your Alice in wonderland, love the fluffy ears, your Kitsune Fox Fairy is so gorgeous so beautifully coloured, take careX:)
OMG Randi these are absolutly stunning!!! WOW! Love the Alice ones too sooo cool.
Kristy x
WOW both of these cards are gorgeous i just LOVE that alice image xxxx
Gorgeous cards Randi!! Love your colouring and the new samps are sooo beautiful!! Great job!
Hugs, Naoual xx
Randi, these are fabulous! Kitsune is gorgeous, and I love the fuzzy ears!
Hi Randi, ohhhhh very fabulous new stamps !!!! and your coloring is very gorgeous !!! wonderful cards !!!!
hugs coco
Too much FUN, I love all your GORGEOUS creations.
Randi, these are just absolutely stunning!! I just love what you have done with these!! Your coloring is awesome!!
Hugs:)
Angela
oh my these cards are such a delight
Beautiful cards sweetie, I am such a fan of your work, love them
-x-
Hi sweetie .... phew finished! Shattered after all that hopping but what a brilliant hop full of magnificant stamps. Thanks for the fun
-x-
these are so gorgeous... i have been looking for an alice set that i love... and now I found it! Brava...
wonderful hop fill with a wonderland of treasures and beautiful images
tfs love all the new stamps..
YOUR CARDS ARE ADORABLE THE COLOURS HAVE REALLY BROUGHT THEM TO LIFE THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS XX
love the new images you have done a fantastic job.
Teresa xx
Randi... I aspire to color and create like you... your skills are amazing! beautiful!!!
These are beautiful cards! Such amazing images! hugs, Angela
Thats my hopping done tired now but worth seeing all the great new images and fantastic creations.
Teresa xx
Wow Randi your cards for this hop are so gorgeous !!!
Hugs
Mag :)
Fantastic work. luv gina xx
Wonderful art Randi! I love how you did these new images and cannot wait to work with them.
Connie
Wow!! These are all gorgeous. Caroline x
Wow!!!!! LOVE your cards. Your coloring is simply awesome. Gorgeous cards Randi.
hugs
Beautiful work, that's me hopped out lol. luv gina xx
Love, love, love them BOTH Randi! I really enjoy how you see things!
WOW I just love them wonderful !Hugs Sarah
So pretty! I really like your addition of glitz on these, subtle and interesting :)
That fairy is so cute and I love the Alice one too. My favorite movie when I was little was Alice in Wonderland and now my DD watches it. She seen the previews for the new movie and wants me to take her, I told her that it was for kids over 18 and she stomped her foot and said why do all the big kids have all the fun. LOL
Wow, great cards, the Alice images look like they are going to be a lot of fun! Your other card is just beautiful!
your cards are just beautiful!!!
Ack ~ how exciting!!! Those images are just delicious! You, my dear, are going to indirectly empty my wallet, because you introduced me to SPS, and now I just need every one of them.
Oh, Randi! These are gorgeous!!! Love them both! You're coloring is brilliantly awesome :)
hugs, margie
These are great.
Randi, those are gorgeous!! The imagery and layout, not to mention the fabulous coloring and DP... WOW! Wonderful cards!
EEEEEEEKKK! I'm currently obsessed with Alice in Wonderland....I MUST get that stamp! Thanks so much, Randi!
Your cards are stellar and your coloring is just gorgeous! I love all of your elements...your unique cards are just so beautiful!
Ohhhh. Just gorgeous!!! Amazing work!
Good afternoon Randi, wow what a totally stunning card, these new images are just fabulous, i love what you've done with this one. Grteat blog hop too with so much inspiration along the way, hugs Linda x
Oh my these samples are killing... my bank account is going to be empty with all these gorgeous stamps. This sample is just WOW! Lovely work. :D
They're both gorgeous, but the mad hatter one is just perfect! (Can't help but relate to the sentiment.)
Yeah, such a cute image, stunning is what you did with it.
Hugs
Tanya
Hello Randi, wow what a fabulous card hunny loving this new image, and such a fun blog hop! great inspiration from all you DT members! hugs Linda x
These are absolutely adorable.
lovel cards just lovely.
Randi! You always amaze me with your gorgeous artwork! THese are fabulous! :-)Traci
two lovely cards :)
WOW!!! Randi...you rocked these cards!! They are both absolutely stunning! LOVE the images and colours and colouring!! Great art girl!
Sammi
xxx
OMG, this is totally awesome! Alice in the wonderland Sweet Pea style... SWEET!
Absolutely just gorgeous Randi!! Gosh I LOVE your work! Xx
Oh Wow, what a fantastic stamp. I just love to stop by and see your colouring Randi, its always sp perfect!
Clairex
Hi Randi, fabulous cards from all the DT and fab new stamps too.I really enjoyed the hop.
(hugs)
Trish (-:
These are wonderful!! Love them!
Just Gorgeous Randi! Love that Alice one! As usuall your coloring is awesome. I might have to stop coming to your blog as I keep finding new stamps that I have to have...hehehe!
simply stunning! LOVE the Alice in Wonderland card - TOTALLY want it!!
Hiya Randi,
Your cards are just wonderful.
I love your use of colours, details...everything.
hugs,
ching chou :)
I just LOOOVE these. Both card are so gorgeously colored, but whenever are the not? LOL. Absolutely beautiful. You know I've got my Alice stamps ordered.
Okay Randi ... i can probably stay and visit your blog all day long! lol! Your cards are AMAZING!!! I love to see your colors and how you put everything together! My Goodness!! Everything is total EYE CANDY!!!
luv,
Elise
Oops sorry Randi forgot to add.
Thanks so much for joining us this week for Oh alice challenges.
Kristy x
ACCCKKKKKK! OMG OMG OMG NEED NOW. NEED. NOW! LOL! These are just AMAZING and when I went to the site I saw that pirate mermaid, too-are ya in heaven?!?!? GORGEOUS work, Randi! I cannot WAIT for these images-I need them-NOW (is there an echo in here?)!!!! you are an AMAZING artist-thank you for sharing this gorgeousness w/ us!
WOW...both of these card are absolutely gorgeous!! I really love these new stamps and you have brought them to life!!!
I love Alice in Wonderland!!
Gorgeous card
Have a great weekend
Absolutely gorgeous!
I love the Fox Fairy!!!!! Beautiful cards! :) Thanks for sharing.
Your colouring is fab. Loved the Anya card above too :)
Wow this is amazing! love the beautiful colours and your colouring is just out of this world Randi
Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx
These cards are absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the glitz on the white rabbit and the tree! That butterfly is a great touch! So excited for these images, and so glad you could play the challenge!
amazing blog, really lovely cards,
Hugs, Sandra
Post a Comment