
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm! This weeks FFF challenge is brought to us by the one and only Jessica Diedrich ! Jess's challenge:
Jess's "Sunshine-y Sendoff" Challenge:
Celebrate CHA week with Marie and Jess while they trek to SUNNY (hopefully!) CA to attend Winter CHA! Create a summer themed card :)
My card is a WELCOME to Sunny So Cal, Marie and Jess!! SOO excited you are heading out. I will try my best to make this strange rain go away!! Even if I have to do an anti-rain dance! ;o)
Check out the line up and view the challenge rules at the TGF blog!!
Jess's "Sunshine-y Sendoff" Challenge:
Celebrate CHA week with Marie and Jess while they trek to SUNNY (hopefully!) CA to attend Winter CHA! Create a summer themed card :)
My card is a WELCOME to Sunny So Cal, Marie and Jess!! SOO excited you are heading out. I will try my best to make this strange rain go away!! Even if I have to do an anti-rain dance! ;o)
Check out the line up and view the challenge rules at the TGF blog!!
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Mermaid Anya
Cuttlebug embossing folders - Asian Bundle
MS leaf punch
Copic Markers:
Hair: RV02, RV000, E40 Skin: YR000, R01, E11 Tail: YG11, BG01, B00, V12 Shading: W3

Also don't forget to check out the Club Anya & Friends blog for this weeks challenges:
Monday Mania:
The incredible Jen Shults agreed to be this week's Monday Mania host! Here's the card "Recipe" to be used: Olive green, Pink, Dark Brown, and Sparkle!
Wild Card Wednesday:
Guest Designer, Lysa Rohrer's Wild Card Wednesday challenge is to create a Valentine Treat holder! See her adorable sample at the CA&F Blog!
See the blog for rules. Hope to see you play along at TGF and CA&F this week!


23 comments:
oooh...This is amazing Randi... so colourful and lovely! What a great welcome (who needs the sun - just look at the card instead!!) lol!
I Would like to see that anti-rain dance though!!
Have a great weekend!
xxx
I LOVE all your work, but LOVE when you use mermaide Anya....I sooo have to get her. Love all your colour everything. I hope your rain dance works heheh oops I mean anti rain dance.
Kristy x
Randi this is Terrific, and so fun!!!
holy moley, randi...this is so bright and cheerful! i love your coloring...you ladies are so amazing with those copics! i can't wait to get mine...i ordered all of them the other day! WHOOHOO! LOL!
Oh Randy this card really makes me wish summer was here!!! I'm ready for some summer weather and outdside activities!! I just love the brightness of this card it just makes me smile!! And she is so beautifully colored!!
So excited for Marie and Jessica too!
Love your sunny card! What a cute scene you created!
Ah!! That's just perfect! I love what you did to the cutouts in the background! And of course your coloring and layout are stunning! Gorgeous card!
I am getting so nervous about this weather!! But your card is just too darling and puts a smile on my face! OMG! I GET TO MEET YOU in a matter of HOURS! See ya soon sweetness!
This is STUNNING!! oh how I adore this card! So bright and cheery, just like you!!
Truly a stellar and lovely card! Your coloring is superb and I love the colors you chose! Ahhh, yes, it's been raining up here too!
PS, yup, that was Santana Row. Was bummed the Maido that was closer was shut down. Love that store!
So pretty and so cheerful!
Gorgeous card with lovely colors !!!
This stamp is just perfect for you !!!
Hugs
Mag :)
Lovin' it!! So bright and happy!!
LOVE this gorgeous card!!! Love the SUN!! I want to do the ant-rain dance too!!! Could I invent some silly moves? Maybe it'll chase the rain away. :P LOL!
Randi this is just soooo lovely! The pink hair is gorgeous and love the "seaweed" Have fun at CHA!
Randi, you know I always love everything you do so instead of repeating myself today I will tell you that when I opened your page my DD was standing behind me and she very excitedly said "OMGosh, I love her hair! How did she do that? Does she have a video showing how she colors her hair?" :-)Traci
Randi as always your coloring is just amazing. If I had half of your talent I would be happy! You always make a complete scene. I adore the complete look.
KymKreates
Super sweet card Randi!!! I love it, and yes hopefully the rain is gone for them :) Would be nice if they could have some sunshine while in CA!!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl
This is a perfect card for the challenge, it is absolutely bright, cheery and sunny. Just perfect!
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!
Randi, I have been studying your art and blog for weeks now and you know I adore your art. When I got Mer Ian for the relay I did an HOMAGE to you. I put it in the Galleria that way and on my blog. I do not mean it to be a copy in any way but just how much I respect your work. If you get a sec I would love for you to take a look. My blog post is
http://kymkreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/under-sea.html
I also invited everyone to visit your awesome blog.
KymKreates
oh very fab card and great colours !!!
hugs coco
Too cute! Your colouring is beautiful. What cardstock do you use with your Copic's?
xoxo,
Lori
Post a Comment