Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy ANYAversary Blog Hop!!

In celebration of The Greeting Farm's First Birthday.....WELCOME TO THE HAPPY ANYAVERSARY BLOG HOP!!!! If you would like to return to the master list click here. Be sure to check out all the wonderful blog posts today! And, don't forget to check out today's new releases!!

Stamp: Mermaid Anya
[click pics for larger view]

Stamps: Fly Away

Stamps: Forest Friends

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR BLOG HOP!!!!

64 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous cards!x

Angie said...

Absolutely stunning cards Randi! Congrats on finishing your exams (saw the comment on Traci's blog) and welcome back to the rest of the world! LOL!

Kerry said...

OMGosh Randi,
They are absolutely the coolest! WOW!! Amazing!!! I want to fly up to the sky with piggy, LOL! I love them all... Woohoo, congrats on finishing your exam. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, love your cards.

the paper bug said...

Love the blue pig! So glad to hear you've finished your exams. Have a great weekend!

~*Joni said...

RANDI! Did you know that every time I see Mermaid Anya I think of you? It is so awesome that you made different cards, and they are all so pretty!! You know I am a fan of your work, wonderful job as always, your work is truly fabulous. Hugs!

Brocéliane said...

eh beh 3 gorgeous cards, love them all :)

Peggy said...

Your cards are absolutely adorable! Love that litte owl!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Caro said...

Good job !! 3 beautiful cards !! Love your mermaid.

Jackie said...

Wow I love the style of these cards! Great job!

Vixykins said...

All gorgeous x

Tracey Feeger said...

wow wow wow. Three creations. Wonderful.
mwah
Trace

Anna said...

Fab creations! Loved the mermaid one!

Tammy said...

Hi Randi
WOW I just love all your cards. I'm such a huge fan of yours.
That Owl..oooo...he is just to cute!

kadie said...

You're so talented, Girl! Love all you layouts and use of color!!

JenRaff said...

Your cards are so great!! I just love seeing the work you create!
Stunning cards!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card. The mermaid Anya is my favorite!!

Tasha said...

Randi you rock girl! Loving these cards - what fab card for the birthday hop!
Your work is always amazing!
love tasha xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW Randi! These are GORGEOUS creations-you are SO talented!

I LOVE your work and so glad you could participate my friend!!! HUGS!

Callie said...

Beautiful cards Randi! I still haven't finished using the mermaids that you sent me... need to get on those cards! They need them Monday! LOL!! Thanks so much for sharing your cards!

Carrie said...

Super cute!

Kim said...

Amazing cards you have such a wonderful style!

KanataNewf said...

Gorgeous creations - the mermaid is just darling!

Cheryl said...

Really lovely cards.

Sheri Gilson said...

Great cards!!

Lorie said...

What a wonderful line up of cards! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh what gorgeous cards, i love the mermaid one, so pretty and shiny :)
Suzi
xxx

Kajsa said...

So fun with an Anya blog hop!
I look forward to go through your whole blog later on.

Ohhh, cute cards!

Petraso said...

Cute cards!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oooo! Loving the creative and free flowing feel to these cards Randi!!

WickedPixie said...

OmGoodness! Gorgeousness X-3!!!! You make such beautiful cards!! (And congrats on finishing your exams!) :-)Traci

niteowl77 said...

The fish net is totally cool! You colors are great!

Sprytebyrd said...

These are wonderful cards! Great job!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful.

Carisa said...

ahhhh, Randi!!! I'm just in AWE as usual. I absolutley love your work and could just stare for hours. Love the green little piggie.

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous cards Randy love the GF stamps can't wait for the new ones. Sue :o)

RiNNE said...

I love your style--it's very unique! Love all the cards!

I'll be sure to follow your blog for some inspiration :)

Scrappy said...

These are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing them and your talent with us!

Javablustamper said...

Randi!!! Your creations are AWESOME, as always!!! I just LOVE all the color you use!!! That owl is my FAVE!!!

Elena said...

Your cards are fabulous! I always enjoy looking at your TGF cards!

MiamiKel said...

Oh wow, your 3 cards are just stunning!! I love the colors and your coloring - amaZIng job!

Amy said...

You have such an artistic style and your use of color is inspiring!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh goodness, three for the price of one! How wonderful... each and every one! Your backgrounds are amazing... I have to try Glimmer Mist. Yummo!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Love the way you've colored your mermaid!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Randi,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

crafty amy said...

Hiya hun soooo sorry I have not been here in a while as always I love al of your cards! I think my fav is the blue pig it just made me smile so much :D
Thanks for commenting on my attempt

X Amy X

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Very colorful.

nbells said...

I love your cards! So creative =) I can't wait to get my Dahlia stamp...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie J said...

I love the different colours you've used, especially on the piggy and the owl! SO fun!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable cards, love them!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Whoa! The coolest cards eva!!! ;)
Love them!
Great job :*)

Tanya said...

Wonderful Cards!!!!

Mary Giles said...

Fabulously stunning as always Randi! I love your cards.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, stunning and gorgeous is just three words that come to mind!...Xx

Cheryl Walker said...

I love them all, how cute!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Cheryl :)

Pam Varnell said...

Love all 3. Great cards.

Unknown said...

these are so cute...you've been a busy lady! :)

Jodi said...

Very cute cards ~ I just love that piggy stamp!

Kristyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super pretty! Love all 3 cards! :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Randi,

I was away on vacation during the blog hop so I did not get to do it, but I just wanted to stop by and give you some love!!! I always enjoy your creations and even though I have gotten so behind on being able to leave all the comments that I want to I do always check out your great creations!!!!

All 3 of your cards turned out great and they were so Dark Mermaid creations!!! Perfect!!!

Heather